About Campbell Scientific Inc
- Campbell Scientific dataloggers are at the center of our rugged, reliable data acquisition systems. The dataloggers share similar measurement and programming capabilities; selection of the appropriate datalogger depends mainly on the type, number, precision, and speed of measurements required. Multiplexers and/or SDM devices may be added to augment measurement and control capabilities that include:
* - measuring most sensors
* - providing non-volatile data storage and on-board battery-backed clock (excludes CR7)
* - on-board data processing
* - initiating measurement and control functions based on time or event
* - controlling external devices such as pumps, motors, alarms, freezers, valves, etc.
* - using our PC support software or keyboard/display to program
* - operating independently of ac power, computers, and human interaction
* - consuming minimal power from a 12 Vdc source
* - interfacing with on-site and telecommunication devices such as telephone modems (including cellular and voice-synthesized), short haul modems, radio transceivers, satellite transmitters, and ethernet interfaces
* - operating temperature range of -25° to +50°C; optional extended ranges are available.