Weather Display Console
Available from Columbia Weather Systems
Displays weather information
• Designed to be viewed clearly from a distance
• Industrial grade WVGA touchscreen
• Date and time
• Wind chill, dew point, heat index and rain rate
• Rain for today, the week, the month and the year
• Wind averages and gusts
• Min/max values and time for all parameters for the current day and previous day
• Trend graphs for all parameters
• Weather data in metric or English units
Seven-inch, TFT color LCD panel with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
Performs computations for wind chill, heat index and other calculated parameters • 200MHz ARM9 CPU
Serial or ethernet connection: Connect directly to weather station with serial port or connect to a Weather MicroServer over a network utilizing an existing Ethernet infrastructure -- no extra wiring. Compatible with all CWS weather stations.
Screens can be factory-customized to meet specialized market and industry requirements.
Desktop, rack-mount, panel-mount.